Practical Insights: Regulation and AdTech: Is the future cookie-less?
- Broadcast: Wednesday 13 November 2019
- Duncan Smith
- 13 November 2019
- 547 views
The ICO’s Technology Strategy 2018-2021 clearly prioritises the need to ensure the use of web and cross-device tracking by marketers complies with both the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and existing and emerging electronic communications legislation.
Join us for this member-only webinar where you will learn:
- Must-know regulation for marketers using programmatic advertising and/or RTB
- What compliance looks like
- How you can be proactive in the latest regulatory developments
- How to begin building a ‘defensible position’ for your brand
Our Practical Insights webinars, which are exclusive to CIM members, enable you to watch and listen from your desk or catch up on demand when it's convenient for you. Hosted monthly by subject matter experts, our webinars keep you up-to-date and knowledgeable on topics which cover all aspects of marketing. You'll also be able to apply what you've learned immediately to your current role.
If you're interested in watching our Practical Insights webinars, you can find out more about how to become a member for as little as £13 per month here.
About the Speaker
You can play this Webinar now if you're a CIM member
- 547 views