Practical Insights: Developing powerful new channels and alliances
- Broadcast: Wednesday 21 August 2019
- Dr Gopal Kutwaroo
- 21 August 2019
- 618 views
It’s essential for every business involved in channel distribution, to select and manage the right channels and partners to drive maximum performance.
This webinar will guide you through the best practices in national and international markets and will look at impactful case studies from leading companies.
You will learn to:
- Spot key trends, opportunities, challenges in building channels/routes to market for your business
- Identify, recruit and manage different types of channel partners in the digital economy
- Address conflict with effective resolution processes
- Motivate and incentivise channel partners
Our Practical Insights webinars, which are exclusive to CIM members, enable you to watch and listen from your desk or catch up on demand when it's convenient for you. Hosted monthly by subject matter experts, our webinars keep you up-to-date and knowledgeable on topics which cover all aspects of marketing. You'll also be able to apply what you've learned immediately to your current role.
If you're interested in watching our Practical Insights webinars, you can find out more about how to become a member for as little as £13 per month here.
About the Speaker
You can play this Webinar now if you're a CIM member
- 618 views