Practical Insights: Building a marketing team for the future
- Broadcast: Friday 06 December 2019
- Abigail Dixon
- 06 December 2019
- 1,048 views
You manage a marketing team and the scope, remit and demands of your team is ever changing. How do you organise, develop and manage their skill set to achieve the objectives of the organisation?
View our webinar on demand, where we discuss how senior marketers can understand the marketing skills required in their team to deliver the organisation’s goals. You will also gain an introduction to Competency framework and CIM’s Marketing Analysis Portal (MAP) to help you understand, audit and identify the marketing capabilities you and your team will need for 2020 and beyond. The session will include some top tips on how to bring a skills analysis to life and get the best out of the individuals in your team.
What you'll learn:
- The importance of defining the vision for your marketing unit
- How to identify the skills and knowledge your team need to deliver the organisational goals
- How CIM’s Marketing Analysis Portal (MAP) platform can help you to gain an understanding of your team’s competencies
- Defined examples of how to embed essential skills within the marketing team
Our Practical Insights webinars, which are exclusive to CIM members, enable you to watch and listen from your desk or catch up on demand when it's convenient for you. Hosted monthly by subject matter experts, our webinars keep you up-to-date and knowledgeable on topics which cover all aspects of marketing. You'll also be able to apply what you've learned immediately to your current role.
If you're interested in watching our Practical Insights webinars, you can find out more about how to become a member for as little as £13 per month here.
About the Speaker
You can play this Webinar now if you're a CIM member
- 1,048 views