Member Exclusive: Driving value from desk research
- Broadcast: Thursday 27 February 2020
- Jean Sutton
- 27 February 2020
- 365 views
When budgets are stretched businesses often turn to desk research to plug the gaps in their knowledge. Products, markets and competitors can all be researched on the web but what type of answers does this research bring you? Are you looking for answers in the right places, are you using the best tools and how do you avoid getting stuck down a search engine rabbit hole?
Marketers need to know the most effective and efficient way to build the whole picture. Desk research is a valuable part of being informed, but are you doing your research properly? If not, how can you form a coherent long-term strategy?
Join us on 27 February 2020 and discover more about:
- When to use desk research and when to avoid it.
- How to use Google and other search engines more productively.
- 10 key types of information source to look for.
- How to use this data to deliver maximum value.
CIM members can benefit from a live Q&A session at the end of the presentation and all of our member exclusive webinars are CPD eligible.
Don't miss out, register here.
About the Speaker
- 365 views