Brand Contributor: How to visually analyse your social media data
- Broadcast: Thursday 15 June 2017
- Jo Grimmond
- 22 May 2017
- 167 views
Social media is a key marketing tool, but in-between all of the buzz, it's important for marketers to analyse their social media data to discover new insights. The goal of your social media campaign may be to increase brand awareness but do you have the data to show this and what other insights does the data show? Analysing your social media data correctly is critical to running successful campaigns and this session will show you how.
In this webinar Joanna Grimmond (@joannagrimmond), Senior UK Marketing Manager at Tableau, and product expert Geraldine Zanolli (@illonage) will show how you can start analysing your own social media data, quickly and easily. We'll take your through the whole process of extracting your data and then building visualisations and dashboards that will help you discover powerful insights.
You can expect to to learn about:
- The key social media metrics and how you can quickly analyse those metrics
- How to extract your social media data and visualise it in minutes
- How to connect to your Facebook data through the Web Data Connector
- The critical visualisations and dashboards for analysing your campaigns.
About the Speakers
- 167 views